E-newsletter for Education Faculty & Staff
The INSIDER SCOOP is the School of Education's employee newsletter. It is delivered to the inboxes of our faculty, staff and graduate assistants twice per month, during the academic year.
The newsletter is compiled and edited by the External Relations Office. Information featured in the Scoop is often published on the school's news and events website News Connections, and shared via social media.
The Insider Scoop Schedule for the 2016-17 academic year is: Aug. 24, Sept. 7 and 21, Oct. 5 and 19, Nov. 2, 16 and 30, Dec. 14, Jan. 18, Feb. 1 and 15, March 1 and 15, April 5 and 19, May 3.
Send ideas, links and content that may be of specific interest to School of Education faculty & staff to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an item you’d like to be considered for publication, please submit it at least five working days in advance of when you would like it to be published. The earlier you submit content, the more likely it is to be included in some way.
The Insider Scoop publishes a series of regular sections including:
- FEATURED STORIES: News of key importance to faculty and staff
- NEWS & HONORS: Major announcements and awards
- RESEARCH: Updates about discoveries or publications
- IN THE MEDIA: Faculty or staff showcased in outlets outside the school
- EVENTS: Upcoming lectures, conferences or receptions
- DEADLINES: Calls for proposals, grants and other due dates
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Items of interest from the SoE social media community
- RESOURCES: Useful links within the SoE or UW-Madison campus